Friday, August 13, 2004

Quality sewing...

Put on my jeans today and I notice that they are getting abit holy and stuff. So made it my goal to fix them up somehow by the end of the day.

So off I went to Castle Towers with Larz and had my usual beef laksa. Larz had his usual chicken laksa. I beat him to finish (as usual) by about 64 points, I leave the bowl with nothing in it but Larz still leaves a watery residue, a VERY watery residue. I dont think he even has any of that water stuff... EVER. As you can see, it's a very usual day already. Then my friend rings up and says he is at the shops and wanted to hang out. Larz goes home and I hang out with my mate, bought a new tee shirt and patches for my nicotine craving, quitting smoking is hard. We're not super hero's but with these patches, WE CAN QUIT!

Then yes, I came home and patched up my jeans end of story. Very good quality sewing as well. I cant stop staring at it. It's like... a hot piece of ass.